You are allowed to have certain treatments on repeat prescription without seeing the doctor.
There are various ways to order: Note: We do not accept telephone requests for repeat prescriptions
- Call in person and complete request slip
- Post prescription request to the surgery
- Use this Website to order (You need an online account for this).
- Fax a request 01773 534295
These are produced by computer and we require 2 working days’ notice for your prescription to be processed. Please allow extra time for weekends and Bank Holidays.
Please note the following prescription ordering timescales:
- Ordered Monday prescription will be ready for collection Wednesday after 2pm.
- Ordered Tuesday prescription will be ready for collection Thursday after 2pm.
- Ordered Wednesday prescription will be ready for collection Friday after 2pm.
- Ordered Thursday prescription will be ready for collection Monday after 2pm.
- Ordered Friday prescription will be ready for collection Tuesday after 2pm.
- Ordered Saturday prescription will be ready for collection Wednesday after 2pm.
- Ordered Sunday prescription will be ready for collection Wednesday after 2pm.
Collections of prescriptions are from the Church Street site.
If the Pharmacy collects your prescriptions you need to allow 5 Working Days. (This does not include the weekend or bank holidays so please remember if you order on a Friday before a bank holiday your request will not be ready for collection until the following Thursday (collection Wednesday if it is a normal weekend)).
If you wish us to post back your prescriptions, please let us have a stamped addressed envelope and mention this when requesting the prescription.
Please order in time but remember:
- Only order drugs you require
- Do not stockpile drugs
- Please let us know if you are no longer taking a particular medication
If you have decided against taking certain drugs please let us know. The doctors would prefer to know exactly what medication you are taking to ensure treatment is efficient. It is better they know!