This is a safe and effective combined vaccine protecting against 3 serious illnesses: measles, mumps and rubella (german measles).
BSL Guide for the NHS COVID-19 Post-vaccination Letter
A British Sign Language guide for the NHS COVID-19 post-vaccination letter can be found via this link.
What Your NHS COVID Pass Letter Tells You – An Easy Read Guide
Please see this link for an Easy Read Guide to What your NHS COVID Pass letter tells you.
Entry to Spain
Please see this link on the Spanish Government’s requirements for all arrivals to Spain from the UK.
Information on the COVID 19 Vaccine in British Sign Language
Information in BSL on the COVID 19 vaccine can be found here.
Information on the COVID 19 Vaccine in Multiple Languages
Face Covering Exemption Cards
If you are exempt from wearing a face covering then please click on this link to download and print a card Face covering exemption cards.
Advice for Parents during Covid
Advice for parents during COVID Whilst coronavirus is infectious to children it is rarely serious.
If your child is unwell it is likely to be a non-coronavirus illness, rather than coronavirus itself. Whilst it is extremely important to follow Government advice to stay at home during this period, it can be confusing to know what to do when your child is unwell or injured.
Remember that NHS 111, GPs and hospitals are still providing the same safe care that they have always done.
Broxtowe Women’s Project provide information and support for women living in Broxtowe who are experiencing or have experienced domestic abuse.
Information can also be found on their Facebook Page or phone 01773 718555
Money Help and Advice
- Ask Lion is a good starting place for money advice
- Citizens Advice Nottingham and District for money help and advice
- Help with energy bills can be accessed by calling 0115 985 3009 or via Notts Energy
- Citizens Advice Broxtowe provide free, independent, impartial and confidential advice, can also be contacted on 0300 4568369
- For debt management support please contact 01773 768363, Broxtowe CAB
- Eastwood Volunteer Bureau the food bank is open on Fridays from 10am until 1pm. If you are in need of food before then please call 01773 535255
- High Street Community Hub are delivering food parcels to anyone in need in the Broxtowe area. You can request this by calling 07970 070159 or 07735 723732
NHS Nottinghamshire Healthcare Trust mental health support phone line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and open to people of all ages.