Eligible patients are:
- are 50 years of age or over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- have certain health conditions (diabetes, respiratory, heart, liver or kidney disease, neurological conditions, spleen problems, weakened immunity)
- are overweight (body mass index greater than 40)
- are pregnant
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)
- are a frontline health or social care worker.
Bookings are by appointment only and we kindly ask patients to strictly keep to their appointment time.